Fast & Furious 6
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Length: 130 Minutes
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Plot Summary: Hobbs has Dom and Brian reassemble their crew in order to take down a mastermind who commands an organization of mercenary drivers across 12 countries. Payment? Full pardons for them all.
Director: Justin Lin
Writers: Chris Morgan, Gary Scott Thompson
Stars: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson
Review: I think after Tokyo drift, they should’ve just rebranded these movies, because they are now a whole lot less about racing and a whole lot more about blowing stuff up and shooting people (my kind of movie). This movie is enjoyable even though, but I have to wonder how long was that Runway, I mean they were on there for like 15 minutes or so, before they got to the end. Now the biggest thing for me is that, someone finally had the idea to tell us where in all that is good did Tokyo drift come in, so I am looking forward to that.
(If you’re wondering how I got my hands on this movie so quick, let’s just say, I know a guy that knows a guy)
- Movie Review: The Last Stand (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: The Incredible Hulk (2008) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Olympus Has Fallen (2013) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: Hulk (2003) (ddmboss.wordpress.com)
- ‘Fast and Furious 6′ Review: 10 Things You Should Know About the Action-Packed Sequel (news.moviefone.com)